Scientific Advisory Board
The Scientific Advisory Board (SAB) has the task to support LBI-HTA in the production of high quality research on par with international good practice. SAB has an advisory function with a special focus both on LBI-HTA’s research program and on methodological issues.
- Priv. Doz. Stefan Sauerland, MD, MPH, Head of Department „Non-Drug Interventions“, Institute for Quality and Efficiency in Health Care (IQWiG), Cologne, Germany
- Prof. Angela Brand, MD, MPH, Professor for Social Medicine & Public Health Genomics, Institute for Public Health Genomics (IPHG), Faculty of Health, Medicine and Life Sciences, Maastricht University, The Netherlands
- Prof. Gert van der Wilt, PhD, Professor for HTA, Department for Health Evidence, Radboud University Medical Centre (Radboudumc), Nijmegen, The Netherlands
- Marianne Klemp, MD, Lead Researcher, Norwegian Knowledge Centre for the Health Services (NOKC), Oslo, Norway
- Prof. Mark Petticrew, PhD, Professor for Public Health Evaluation, Department of Social and Environmental Health Research, London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine (LSHTM), London, UK