Sabine Geiger-Gritsch, Dr. scient.med, Mag. sc.hum, Mag. pharm.
High-Tech Medicine, Health Services Research (Oncology)
Tel.: +43 (0) 1 236 81 19- 0
Dr. Sabine Geiger-Gritsch has already worked for the LBI-HTA from 2007 to 2010 and is since September 2018 again involved as researcher in projects in the field of high-tech medicine and health services research. After completing her studies in pharmacy at the Leopold-Franzens-University in Innsbruck and her doctoral studies in medical sciences at the Medical University of Innsbruck, she gained experience in the hospital pharmacy of the University Hospital Innsbruck with focus on pharmaceutical evaluation. She completed her studies in health sciences at the UMIT in Hall in Tyrol in 2008, where she also worked as a researcher at the Institute for Public Health, Medical Decision Making and HTA in the areas of meta-analysis, evidence-based medicine (EBM), HTA and oncology. In the last years, she was responsible for the Tyrolean evaluation of the Breast Cancer Screening Program as well as for the Diabetes Register Tyrol at the Institute for Clinical Epidemiology of the Tirol Kliniken GmbH.
- Austrian Society for Public Health (ÖGPH)
- Austrian Society for Epidemiology (OeGEpi)
- Lecturer at UMIT within the Master programme in Health Sciences (2017)
- Teaching Assistance within the Winter School in Clinical Epidemiology at UMIT (2011)
- Teaching Assistance within different HTADS certified courses at UMIT (2009/2010)
- Lecturer at UMIT within the Bachelor study programme in Health Sciences (2009/2010)
Projects by Sabine Geiger-Gritsch, Dr. scient.med, Mag. sc.hum, Mag. pharm.