Dr. med Katharina Hawlik, MSc.
Researcher, Scientific Coordinator Medical Devices
Katharina Hawlik is researcher in the research area of high-tech medicine with a focus on the assessment of medical devices and diagnostics. She leads the program line on the annual assessments of medical devices considered for uptake into the Austrian reimbursement catalogue. Prior to joining LBI-HTA in 2016, she conducted research on access to medicines and pharmaceutical pricing policies with Health Action International (2015), and later the World Health Organisation (2016). Katharina is a medical doctor (Medical University of Vienna; 2014), and holds a postgraduate Research Master degree in Global Health from the Vrije University of Amsterdam.
- Österreichische Gesellschaft für Public Health/Austrian Society for Public Health
- European Public Health Association
- HTAi/ Health Technology Assessment International
- European Alliance for Responsible R&D and Affordable Medicines
- Universities Allied for Essential Medicines (Alumni)
Projects by Dr. med Katharina Hawlik, MSc.