Ingrid Zechmeister-Koss, Dr. rer. soc. oec., MA
Deputy director, Researcher
Ingrid Zechmeister-Koss has worked at the LBI-HTA from 2006 to 2015 and since 2018. She is the deputy head and her research focusses primarily on health economics. After a Master in ‘Health Studies and Management’ at the University of Brighton she was a research assistant at the Vienna University of Economics and Business where she completed her doctorate study. Apart from the LBI-HTA she worked in other Austrian research institutes (Austrian Academy of Sciences, European Centre for Social Welfare Policy and Research). She also worked for a health care provider in the field of biomedical sciences and as a health economist in health care administration (Austrian Social Insurance).
- Austrian Society for Public Health (ÖGPH)
- Austrian Health Economics Association (ATHEA)
- International Society for Pharmacoeconomics and Outcomes Research-Austria (ISPOR-Austria)
- 2003-2005 lecturer at Vienna University of Economics and Business Administration and at University of Applied Sciences Vienna
Since 2004 lecturer in the field of health sciences/health economics at the:
- Master course 'Public health' at the Medical University Graz,
- Master and bachelor course 'Biomedical Analytics' at the University of Applied Sciences Vienna,
- postgraduate courses at the Danube-University Krems,
- Bachelor courses at the University of Applied Sciences Krems.
Projects by Ingrid Zechmeister-Koss, Dr. rer. soc. oec., MA